How is DPC Unique? What makes it a different, and hopefully better, choice for the patient?
Lately there has been a lot of discussion about What Direct Primary Care is, but many are still asking: “So what’s in it for me, the patient?”
There are two major focuses of DPC – to set the standards for medical care nationwide, and to present a better and often more affordable option to traditional primary healthcare.
Why is Direct Primary Care in Raleigh unique and setting the standard for medical care nationwide?
- Affordable monthly membership
- Up to 80% savings over normal physician charges
- Up to 60%reduction in ER visits and 65% fewer hospitalizations
- Especially attractive when paired with more affordable high deductible plans
- Quality care—personal attention, longer visits and shorter wait times
- DPC is mentioned in the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and when paired with high deductible insurance may fulfill the requirements of the ACA
What makes us different to the Patient?
- We focus on the patient and their concerns—not the micromanagement and dictates of insurance companies and the government.
- Personalized and enjoyable lifestyle program personalized to promote optimum health
- Routine office visits are up to 30 minutes in length
- Annual physical exams are up to a full hour
- Same day or next business day appointments
- Average waiting room time of 5 minutes.
- 24/7 availability, with after-hours coverage direct to Dr. Schneider’s cellphone
More information about Direct Primary Care in Raleigh at Schneider Medical Group
If you would like to learn more about the newest DPC practice in Raleigh, call (919) 301-8971 today to schedule your free initial meet and greet appointment with Dr. Schneider. You may also book online anytime. You can reach us by email, as well.
Read more about Integrative Medicine in Raleigh, NC here.
The material contained on this site is for informational purposes only and DOES NOT CONSTITUTE THE PROVIDING OF MEDICAL ADVICE, and is not intended to be a substitute for independent professional medical judgment, advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your health.